Double-wall foam insulated —keeps beverages cold for 12 hours
Leak-resistant locking flip-top lid with one-hand push-button operation
Fold-down carrying handle with integrated fence hooks
BPA free; 64 ounce capacity
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 6.4 x 11.7 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Raw Material||HDPE + PP+ UV Foam|
This water jug holds an impressive 64 ounces.
Dependable insulation keeps your drink nice and cold,
while the easy access flip-top lid keeps your water breaks running smooth .
Care and Use Guide
Locking-Ring Lid with Spout Assembly
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Pull down the locking-ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Press the push-button (D) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (C).
3. Pull out spout gasket (C1) from underside of lid cover (C) to completely remove it.
4. Remove the o-ring gasket (A1) from underside of lid.
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
a. Ensure gaskets (A1 and C1) are properly seated to minimize leaking.
6. Fill container with beverage. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A) to avoid overflow.
7. Replace the lid (A) by twisting it clockwise.
8. To drink, pull down the locking-ring (B) located on lid (A) of the bottle. Push the button (D) located on the lid (A) of the bottle, which will release the lid cover (C) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close and lock the lid cover (C) by securing the locking-ring (B) over the button (D).